Thursday 20 February 2014

Moto G Kitkat Update

Guys, today I updated my Moto G to the latest Android version i.e Android KitKat v4.4.2. My love for Moto G is increasing day by day. With the revamp of Kitkat it has become sexier. I noticed changed in UI - it is crisper now. I am sharing the changed I noticed in my phone based on my usage of my sweet angel. 

It is great to see beautiful full-screen album and movie art when your device is locked While listening to music or while projecting movies to Chromecast . You can play, pause, or seek to a specific moment from the lock screen itself.

With the software update, the phone has automatically prioritizes my contacts based on the people I talk the most :)

Yes, I can print whatever I want right from my phone with a compatible printer. I am blessed with printer in my phone now.

I am really delighted to learn that I can quickly edit documents on my phone. No more, you will miss your PC when you are out for a vacation and your boss called you unexpectingly  to do some task.

No more, you will miss the status bar and navigation buttons while reading ebook. Just swipe the edge of the screen to bring back your status bar and navigation buttons.  

To know more benefits of KitKat update: Visit


You may like to read:

Moto g : Review



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your ideas....