Tuesday 27 December 2011

Finger print lock for mobile phones

I never though of incorporation of  finger print technology in mobile phones. Actually, I was answering few questions in Yahoo! Answer and I encountered a question relating to fingerprint lock application for mobile phones. My curiosity forced me for Google Search and I gathered interesting information.

Perhaps, Motorola Atrix is the first phone to come with finger print technology. A 1cm-wide scanner is fitted to the Motorola Atrix which will  scan the finger of the user. It will require the owner's fingerprint to be scanned before it will allow anyone to access the web, play games or even make a call

In the mobility, biometric fingerprint reader is the latest device intended to protect phones from theft and misuse.

1 comment:

  1. This one is truly looking one of the superb and mind blowing information about booming technology. As I have found the extreme information about Finger print lock for the mobile phones. The each of features of this post truly enhances my amount of knowledge about it. Thanks for sharing.

    sms billing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your ideas....